Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) to one and all!


Merry Christmas everyone!!  I hope you're all snuggled in and doing well!  We are planning a very cozy laid back and relaxing day with just the three of us this year.  Our older girls are "back home" prepping to spend Christmas with their grandmother, while the rest of the family are scattered all over the South/Midwest. Hopefully we can do a little facetime at least, to tell everyone Merry Christmas!  

This is a very special time of year. A time of joy and peace.  A time of slowing down and enjoying the company of our loved ones. And also, a time for remembering those who are no longer with us, but whom we miss oh so much.  We lost my nana early on this year and I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been absolutely devastating.  Of course, all of those feelings come back full force during the holidays.  And, while it is so sad and lonely to miss those who are no longer with us, it can serve as a reminder not to squander the time we have with those who are still with us.  It seems that more and more families are allowing squabbles and hurt feelings in between them. It's sad when we can't get past those things, forgive and ask to be forgiven.  In the end, which is more important; To  be right, or to be loved?

If 2020 has taught us anything, it should be that life is so fragile and so precious. We ought not waste one single minute to tell those we love, just how much they mean to us.  So, with that in mind, I want to say to you that I have loved every minute of our time together.  I appreciate each and every one of you more than you could ever know.  You have become my friends, my family, and have encouraged me and helped me through sad days (even when you didn't know you were doing anything) and celebrated with me through the happy ones!  I love you all and am so very blessed and thankful for you all!

My wish is for each of you to have the very happiest of Holidays, and the brightest of New Years!

Great Big HUGS and LOTS of LOVE headed your way!!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
Dana
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment