Monday, December 21, 2020

Day 12 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Oh my! Here we are.  We knew this day had to come, but did it have to come so quickly??  It's Day 12 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags........ 

Already!

I'm not going to say that I saved the best for last because they have all been fantastic.  But I will say that this tag features my FAVORITE Christmastime Stamp Set that is currently available.   I LOVE these absolutely stinkin' adorable snowmen!!  The Snowman Season Stamp Set has three different Snowman images PLUS coordinates with the Snowman Builder Punch!!  That's pretty awesome! And, on top of all that, I just LOVE the sentiments and the fonts that are used on them! So whimsical and fun!


I started off with the Layering Ovals & Stitched Shapes Dies.  If you don't have these in your collection, you really do need them! I use them A LOT!   The Scalloped layer is Coastal Cabana.  I think that color is the BEST color to go with these little snowmen!  Then I used Whisper White with the Stitched layer. 

I stamped LET IT SNOW in Tuxedo black ink and let it dry for a minute before I stamped the snowflakes over the top.  Even though Pool Party is a pretty soft ink color, I did stamp each of the snowflakes off one time before I stamped them on the tag.  I really wanted them to be a subtle accent to the tag. 

After stamping and punching out the snowman with the Snowman Builder Punch, I used a Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker to give him some depth and shading.  Dark Pumpkin Pie was used for his carrot nose, and Dark Basic Black for his hat.  I used Light Real Red for his hat band, but used Dark Real Red for the berries. I really wanted them to stand out from the band.  I used Dark Shaded Spruce for the leaves.  Once I had him all colored, I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to put him together.  

Remember, a teeny tiny little dab'll do ya! 

You know by now how much I love adding dimension to my tags! lol.  This one was no exception!  I attached the White stitched layer with dimensionals, and then also attached the assembled snowman with a couple dimensionals as well.  A standard hold punch made room for those beautiful ribbons.  The Snowflake Splendor one has a gorgeous iridescent sheen to it that just screams snowflakes and snowmen!  And then the Sheer Pool Party made the perfect bow! 

Of course you have to add a little bling to make it sparkle!

That completes Tag #12.  I really am sad to see them done already, but I truly hope that you've enjoyed this fun series of projects!  

In the beginning and throughout the days, I have mentioned how incredibly different each tag was.  You don't really appreciate just how different they are until you see them all laid out together.  Aren't they fabulous?! 


Well friends, that's all for now! 

Enjoy whatever your Christmas looks like this year and remember that "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" (as my nana used to say).  2020 has certainly thrown us all for a loop!  And yet, I have seen examples of great triumph in overcoming our circumstances.  It gives me incredible hope for our future!  My little household will be doing our Christmas together at home, and will video chat with our older two girls and some others of our family.  We'll appreciate and enjoy whatever time and connection we have with them, and we'll light a candle for those who are no longer with us.   2020 has taken so much from so many of us, but it has also brought us closer together in many ways I think! 

So here's to 2021!!!  May it be the bright new fresh start we all hope it will be!  May it come in kinder and gentler than 2020 and may it renew our joy and purpose!  AMEN!!!

From my home to yours, friends, Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe, healthy, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 

Lots and Lots of Love & Hugs are headed your way!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!

To purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment