Thursday, December 24, 2020

A box for all those tags!


Merry Christmas Eve friends! How are you today?  I have a small gift for you today!  I want to thank you for following my 12 Days of Christmas Tags series, by gifting you a tutorial for a sweet little gift box to hold them all in! 

Of course, the box can be used for anything else you'd like as well. But it fits all 12 of those Christmas Tags perfectly!


I have deliberately kept the decoration very simple because there's a LOT going on inside the box! lol.  The tags are great! But since they're all so different, it looks really busy inside. So a simple look is needed. :-D

I used a Window Sheet to create my clear box.  The sheets are 12x12", so I cut it down to 8 1/2" x 11" to begin.  

Use the template here for scoring and cutting. 



You'll see on the template, that I have also added the measurements for the belly band as well as the DSP layers.  I used Real Red Cardstock for the Belly Band and the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper for the DSP panels.  

Then, the only thing I really did after that was die cut the word JOY from the Peace & Joy Bundle and tie some sheer Real Red Ribbon at an angle around the belly band.  

I just used liquid glue and a few mini dimensionals to layer JOY together and attach it to the belly band.  However, you could easily use adhesive sheet and adhesive foam sheets to make it pop more.  I'll include those in the supply list below.  They would have been less messy. lol. 

The finishing touch was to add 5 little green Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Jewels.  It made a huge difference and helped me keep it "SIMPLE" while still having some beautiful umph to it.  I love those Rhinestones! 


Well, there you have it friends! I hope you enjoyed this little bonus project!  A small gift from me to you. :-) 

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment