Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Day 6 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good morning friends! Today brings Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  We're halfway through the series already.  It's gone by so fast already, hasn't it? Have you been keeping up with each day?  What do you think so far?  

I think today's tag is gonna be a favorite  I love it so much! It's very sweet!


I told you it was sweet! Candy Cane Sweet, that is!  If you've not had a chance to play with the Sweetest Time Bundle, you are seriously missing out!!!  I love this very classic looking tag and am head over heels for all the texture and layers!

First, the Stitched So Sweetly Dies create a beautiful White Scalloped base layer.  Then a layer of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock layered over that, followed by a Stitched Rectangle Die cut to create a fun chalkboard type look.  Fabulous!

The tag looks like it was pulled right outta candy land doesn't it?  SWEET! 


Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me today!

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I truly hope you've been enjoying these tags. I've had such a terrific time creating them for you! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment