Saturday, December 19, 2020

Day 10 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good morning friends! Oh my! We are wrapping things up aren't we?  Day 10 is here and before you know it, the end. :'( 

Today's tag is all about those classic Christmas Bells!  

"Every time a bell rings, an Angel gets their wings"

Christmas songs and stories often refer to the magic of the Christmas Bells.   I wanted to bring that to life in today's tag. 


I'm using Garden Green Cardstock as my tag base and featuring the Cherish the Season stamp & die bundle. I've die cut the bells in Stampin' Up's glorious Gold Foil paper and cut a few pine sprigs out of Garden Green.  The tag itself is cut from the Hippo & Friends dies (part of the Hippo Happiness Bundle) in the Annual Catalog. Those dies are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love them!

Tune in at 1pm est today for a video tutorial on how I created this sweet tag!  Normally, I go LIVE.  But today I'm tied up all day being Santa's Helper! YAY!

Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me today!  

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
I hope you enjoyed today's Tag and are looking forward to the LAST TWO DAYS of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment