Monday, December 14, 2020

Day 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello friends!  Not only is today DAY 5 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags, but it's also Make-It Monday!  With this in mind, I will be creating TWO projects for you today! YAY!!!

I fashioned today's Christmas Tag from one of this year's Christmas cards.  It's trendy and fun and very NON-Traditional Christmas. I love it and I hope you will too! 


Choosing So Saffron as my project base set the tone for the feel of them.  I used Bumble Bee, Real Red, and Old Olive for my colorway.  It worked out well, I think!

The Ornamental Envelopes Bundle is so much fun to work with. Not only can I create beautiful envelopes, but those dangling ornaments are my favorite.  They're so pretty and really bring my card and tag to life!

For the Tag base, I used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies on So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstocks.  The dangling ornaments stamp is pretty big and I only needed a few of them for this little space, so I used my Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker to color only the things I needed. It worked perfectly and I was able to carry the same look from the card over to the tag. 

The sentiments for both projects come from the Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set. I couldn't use the same sentiment because the space was considerably smaller and it wouldn't fit.  But I LOVE this sentiment and think it fits the tag really well anyway.


The card has the same concept going on.  You can see how BIG that dangling ornaments stamp is. It takes up a good portion of the card front.  But the upside to that is how little additional effort it takes to decorate the card!  I ended up stamping the ornaments, in each of the three colors, several times to ensure I had enough variety for all of my Christmas Cards.  I typically make several each of a few designs to send out.  So, you're getting a sneak peek at one of them. 


I finished off both the card and the tag using some Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  They're so pretty and the colors are rich and vibrant.  A perfect compliment! 

Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me! 

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! If you missed seeing my LIVE today, that's ok.  You can watch the replay here: 




Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment