Thursday, December 10, 2020

Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good morning my friends! I am so glad you're here! I have a fantastic series of projects to share with you over the next 12 days.  

The 12 Days of Christmas Tags isn't your average ordinary set of Christmas Tags.  Each day is going to be a beautiful and totally unique Christmas tag!  You'll want to be sure to check back every day for the next 12 days! :-D


I started the series off with a non traditional gift tag.  This one is super easy to do as the die cuts are really what make the whole thing!

The Stitched Stars dies are the "STAR" of the show! ha!  I used two of the stars that nest inside each other.  The outer one is cut from Old Olive Cardstock.  The inner one is cut from Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.  When you use the DSP this way, it really does all the heavy lifting for "decoration".   It's fantastic!  Makes this tag so simple and easy!  

The little Gold swirl was cut from Gold Foil Sheets and attached to the DSP layer with liquid glue. 

I stamped "Season's Greetings" in Memento Black ink on Whisper White Cardstock, and then die cut it using the Tasteful Labels Dies.  They're a stitched frame die set, so they go together with the stars really well! 

A length of Real Red Braided Linen Thread makes the tag hanger, and we are done!  Super easy right? :-D 

Every day from today through the 22nd, I will do a Facebook LIVE in THE STAMPIN' CHIC'S FACEBOOK GROUP at 1pm est. Join me as I create a fabulous new tag for 12 days!

The 12 Days of Christmas Tags has begun and I can't wait to share them all with you!!



I hope you enjoyed today's gift tag!  I had so much fun designing it for you!  If you'd like to recreate this tag yourself, you can see the supply list below.  

You can see a replay of today's tag created live here: 




If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment