Friday, December 11, 2020

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Good evening friends! How are you today?  Are you ready to see Day 2 Christmas Tag?  I promised that each and every day the tag would be completely different.  You're going to love them all and I can't wait til the end so you can let me know which is your favorite! 

Today's tag uses one of my favorite Holiday bundles.  This one debuted in last year's Holiday catalog and thankfully carried over into Stampin' Up's 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So you can get it now!  The Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Pine Tree Punch are a wonderful bundle to have on hand for winter and holiday projects.  You can find other projects I've made with this bundle by searching "PERFECTLY PLAID" in my blog search.  


As you can see, we've taken on a more traditional approach with today's gift tag.  It's large enough for a sweet little note on the back, too!  I love the Classic Christmas feel of this one. 

I used a 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of Early Espresso Cardstock as the base and cut the top two corners by hand.  Then layered a 2 3/8" x 4 5/8" piece of Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper and trimmed the top two corners of that as well.  And finally, layered a 2 1/8" x 4 3/8" piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the front and trimmed the top two corners of it also. 

That beautiful Merry Christmas is stamped in Cherry Cobbler, while the tree itself is stamped in Shaded Spruce and the truck stamped in Early Espresso ink.  The punch makes it easy to get the shape cut out and I just cut the image directly from the white layer before I glued it down.  Then, I used dimensionals to layer it back over/into the punched out space. 

A few little red rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Jewels set finishes it off nicely, I think!


Well, what do you think?  Pretty right?  

Join me tomorrow at 1pm est in The Stampin' Chic Facebook Group as I create Day 3 LIVE!  

You can see today's tag replay here: 



If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment