Sunday, December 20, 2020

Day 11 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hey there Stampin' Friends!!! How are you today?  My, oh my! We are on Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags already. How did it go by so stinkin' fast? :'( 

Well, today's tag is a truly adorable one.  I hope you like it!  Express Your ELF!  such a cute expression! And one I think I'd like to use a bit this Holiday Season! hehe.  Christmas is fast approaching, so I'd better take every opportunity available! HA! 



To create the base of this tag, I used the North Pole Wonder Dies.  That "ready made" tag die is AWESOME!!! I'm going to be so sad to see it retire. Once I die cut it out, I used the embossing folder to add texture.  

The little ELF tag is part of the Tags, Tags, Tags Stamp Set & coordinating Trio of Tags dies. SO CUTE and there are TONS of things you can use them for! I'll be making a Valentine's Day treat holder with it again here soon! (STAY TUNED!!!)

I used Poppy Parade and Old Olive Stampin' Blends to color in the little ELF socks and shoes. Then I added a little sparkle from the Wink of Stella to his feet!

Mr Elf's belt is just a 1/2" x 2" strip of Black Cardstock with a 1/2" x 1/2" square of Gold Foil Sheet for the buckle. 

Finish off the tag by adding a little bow and ribbon from the Trimming The Town Ribbon combo and you have a really sweet and adorable little gift tag! 

Tomorrow is going to be bitter sweet.  I've really been having a great time sharing my 12 Days of Christmas Tags with you. I'm not ready for it to end yet. But alas, "All Good Things Must Come To An End". 

Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me tomorrow!  

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment