Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day 7 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!


Hello there!  It's time for Day 7 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!  I have thoroughly enjoyed creating these beautiful gift tags for you!


Today's tag is a classic!  Holly berries and a Merry Christmas.  The Real Red Cardstock and matching sheer ribbon really make the tag look so elegant.

I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch for the top of the tag base.  Then stamped the holly leaves in Old Olive ink on the top and bottom of the Whisper White Cardstock.  I let the Red Rhinestone Jewels do the talkin' in place of the berries and then stamped "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in Real Red ink right in the center of the tag.  

This is definitely the kind of tag that can be made en mass with little to no effort.  Last minute Christmas Gift? No problemo! You can whip this tag up in a jiffy! 

Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me today!

If you would like to receive the upcoming Spring 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, click the catalog image here to go to the request form!
Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment