Sunday, December 13, 2020

December 2020 KBH Theme: Holiday



Hello friends! The blog hops really played right into my hands this weekend didn't they?  hehe.  Today we're hopping with the Kre8tors for a Holiday themed series.  I guess you know what my project is, if you follow my blog!  

YES!!  Day 4 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tags!! 


Each day from December 10th thru the 22nd I will be sharing a NEW Christmas Gift Tag with you!  Be sure to come back every day to see the next one! :-D   I also go LIVE in "THE STAMPIN' CHIC FACEBOOK GROUP" each of those days at 1pm est to create that day's tag with you.  Come and craft with me! 

Day 4 brings us a gorgeous tag that's perfect for the coffee lover on your Christmas list!


I LOVE coffee..... No, let me rephrase that.  I NEED coffee to function. So of course, I get all warm and cozy inside when I see this tag.   It has quite a few little bits and pieces to it, but they come together  beautifully and make the sweetest tag ever!

Starting out with the Warm Hugs bundle, you'll want to stamp 4 of the adorable coffee mugs.  I stamped them in Early Espresso. Then to the 2 step stampin' with the body of the mug stamp, to color them in. I used Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler inks for that.  I stamped two in each color. 

Using the little stitched banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies set, cut two each of Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso and then one each of Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White. 

To get the fabulous layering, I simply used the stitching as a guide line and cut around the inside with my snips.  This gives a perfect layering piece. 


I used the biggest Tasteful Label to create the background piece for the tag.  Even with the embellished pieces on there, that Crumb Cake background was really stark.  So I distressed it and inked the edges using Early Espresso Ink and a sponge dauber.  This is a really fun technique and makes a HUGE difference in the finished look of the project too! 

A handful of Stampin' Dimensionals later, you end up with a delightful little tag! YAY!


Later today I will come back and upload the Facebook Live to Youtube for a replay.  You can join me LIVE in The Stampin' Chic Group or come back here (OR) subscribe to my Youtube channel so you get notified for each upcoming tag. :-D 

Click the "NEXT" button to continue along the hop and head over to Ms Tricia's Blog and see what she's got made up for you!


Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! If you missed seeing my LIVE today, that's ok.  You can watch the replay here: 




Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag! I absolutely love it, and coffee, so it's perfect for me! Thanks for hopping with us in our Pop Up Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dana!!!! Looking forward to all your tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag, Dana!☕️ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag, Nice to put with all those Starbucks gift cards we give!! Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute Dana, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Tag, Loved this stamp set
    thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete