Friday, August 30, 2019

Feature Friday - For The Love Of Felt


Good morning my friends! I hope you're doing well today. We made it to Friday! YAYAYA!!!  This week has been a bit of a struggle for me, but I'm pushing through. Amen! 

I have a fantastic product to share with you today.  It's called "For The Love Of Felt" card kit.  I absolutely LOVE Stampin' Up kits because they take all the guess work out and leave only the fun stuff!!  We have two types of kit available.  One is our "All-Inclusive" kit.  These are the ones that include absolutely everything you need to create that project.  The other is simply a "project kit".  You generally only need to add your own adhesive, or perhaps an ink pad or two, to make these "all inclusive".

The "For The Love Of Felt" kit Includes 12 card bases (4 each of 3 designs), matching printed envelopes, and the fabulous felt embellishment set. You can purchase the coordinating stamp set and ink pads separately, or use what you already have on hand.  That's the wonderful thing about these project kits!  They're so easily adapted to suit your needs!

I can't get over the color palate either! It's so beautiful!

Coordinating colors are:

Calypso Coral
Daffodil Delight
Lovely Lipstick
Pear Pizzazz
Pool Party
Sahara Sand
Shaded Spruce
and Whisper White




Just LOOK at all the texture in those flowers!! OH boy!! You can understand why I think this kit is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE!!!!

If you'd like to order the kit (and perhaps the matching stamp set), you can simply click on their images down below to be taken directly to my website.  These cards will make VERY happy mail for anyone you choose to send them to!  You might want to order more than one kit!!

The included box would be fabulous gift to sort cards or make into a recipe box!

Check out Stampin' Up's video for putting this kit together. As you can see, they're super easy and just as cute as they can be!


Now, if you're local to me, I'm hosting a class featuring "For The Love Of Felt" Product kit.  I will have the stamp set and inks on hand for you to use. 

You can sign up for the class HERE. 

Class registration fee covers the kit, your own snail adhesive, and use of the stamp set and inks. ALL INCLUSIVE! :-D


Thank you so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed this week's product feature! :-)


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment