Monday, August 12, 2019

Make It Monday - Good Morning Magnolia Fancy Fold Card


HELLO FRIENDS!!!!  How are you today?  It's Monday again isn't it? lol.  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

This week's project was a lot of fun to put together for you. I think you're really going to like it!


At first glance, it looks like a pretty basic card.  BUT, when you untie that ribbon, it reveals a fun little surprise!


SURPRISE!!!!  A Fancy Fold Card!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!

You'll need a sheet of 12x12" cardstock and Designer Series Paper for this card. Here are your measurements:

1 piece cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 12" scored on the LONG SIDE at 2" and 7 1/2"
1 piece cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 11 3/4" scored on the LONG SIDE at 3 7/8" and 7 7/8"
1 piece Whisper White Cardstock cut at 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
2 pieces Designer Series Paper cut at 3 1/2" x 5"
1 piece Designer Series Paper cut at 4" x 4 1/4"
1 piece Designer Series Paper cut at 1 3/4" x 4"

Ribbon is approximately 13" long.

Watch my video to see how to assemble this fabulous card:


Well friends, I hope you enjoyed today's project!  I am IN LOVE with this fancy fold!  It's FANTASTIC for adding more of a "letter" than just a little note.  With that said, I'd better get outta here so I can get one whipped up for my grandma! hehe.

Have a wonderful day friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order any of the supplies I used here today, simply click on any of the images below to be taken directly to my website.  ENJOY!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment