Wednesday, August 21, 2019

CASE IT - Wednesday EVERYTHING AMAZING


Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well today!  It's that time again and I have an adorable project to share with you.

This week's Case It project comes from page 20 in the 2019 Annual Catalog.  It's one of the Everything Amazing samples.  This stamp set is so cute!  It makes for quick and simple cards too.

I really like the card, and I hope you do too!!



The color scheme for this card is an excellent gender neutral set.  Of course, we tip the scales a bit by adding hearts and flowers to the image strip.
It's got a fantastic contemporary feel to it, doesn't it? I LOVE IT! Clean and fresh!

Ok, so the card is pretty quick and simple to do.

I started out with:

a Smoky Slate card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2")
a strip of Whisper White (2 1/2" x 5 1/2")
a strip of Pear Pizzazz (1" x 5")
a strip of Bermuda Bay (1" x 3 3/4")
and a piece of Soft Sea Foam (2 3/4" x 4 1/4")

With the Whisper White strip, stamp some of the little images randomly all over.  I modified the design from the catalog, to make the card an encouragement card rather than a Birthday card.  So, I used the hearts, stars and flower images from the stamp set.


Then, Using Pear Pizzazz ink, I stamped the AMAZING image on the Sea Foam cardstock.


I used the largest nesting die from the Stitched Nested Labels Die set, to make the "arrow" shape around the stamped image.


As you can see from the photo above, I let the die hang off the edge in order to get straight sides.

I took the strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock and lined it up along the bottom edge of this piece and hand trimmed the one diagonal line.


Bermuda Bay makes a fabulous contrasting color with this image. I love it!  I put that little strip of Pear cardstock behind the left edge of the White strip.  This really does add just the right pop of color.

Some dimensionals behind the sentiment piece before it's attached, gives a nice "separation" from the two parts.  It looks fantastic!


To finish off the card, I added a few iridescent sequins to it.   LOVELY!


You can see the original card on page 20 of the Annual Catalog. See the difference between the Stampin' Up Birthday Card version, and my encouraging version.  Both are FANTASTIC!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed this week's CASE IT project!

Have a fantastic day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the products I used today, simply click on the images below to be taken directly to my website.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment