Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thoughtful Thursday - Just Keep Swimming!


Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.....  I sing it to myself in dory's voice. Such a catchy little tune isn't it?  If you don't know what I'm referring to, it's dory from Finding Nemo (youtube it. hehe).

This sweet fish can't remember where she came from or what she's doing most of the time. But, still she sings, just keep swimming!  Isn't this a fantastic lesson for us all?  Dory teaches us that no matter what obstacles we have to conquer, no matter what terrible ordeal life throws at us, if we just keep swimming (keep moving forward), all will work out in the end.


I dunno about you, but I need to learn that lesson over and over again sometimes.  I have a bad habit of letting the weight of the world rest squarely upon my shoulders.  Are you like that too?  What does it do for us to allow this stress and worry enter our lives and take hold of us?  How is it helpful to fret over this day's woes?  Does it somehow make the problems go away? Perhaps it helps us figure everything out better?  No, unfortunately that's not true either.  Sadly, we take on too much in our lives and then wonder why we're always so tired.  Am I right?  Or am I right?

We need to learn how to ditch all of the stuff that we can't control anyway.  Let's just set that nonsense aside because it does us no good. Let tomorrow worry about tomorrow because today is here and now.



Well friend, no matter what life throws your way, I want you to sing along with me..... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you go out into your day with a happy heart and a song in your head! Hey, just keep swimming, just keep swimming! :-D You're welcome!

Have a fantastic day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment