Monday, August 5, 2019

Make It Monday - Beautiful Friendship


 Hello friends! I hope you're doing well today!  This week's Make It Monday project features the absolutely FABULOUS Beautiful Friendship stamp set.  I am totally and completely IN LOVE with it!  It's so versatile, so easy to use, and so so pretty!


Birthdays are THE BEST days!!  Yes they are!

I used Blackberry Bliss Card base with Whisper White inside and outside layers.  The color scheme for this card was so pretty! Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, and Soft Sea Foam.  Fabulous!

You can see how I made this card in this week's Make It Monday video.  Check it out:


Don't forget to head over to Youtube and subscribe to my channel!  I'd love to have ya there! :-)

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed today's Make It Monday project!  The card is beautiful and, as you can see, it's super easy to recreate.  If you'd like to make it for yourself, simply click on the image icons below to be taken directly to my website.  You'll LOVE this stamp set! It really is fabulous!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic day!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment