Sunday, August 11, 2019

August 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop - Color Challenge Farms



Happy Sunday morning my friends!!!  I hope you're doing well. Today, I bring you..... the Kre8tors blog hop!! I'm really excited to be joining them this month for a color challenge themed hop.  The inspiration came from this photo:

Beautiful isn't it?

Here's my take on the challenge. I hope you like it!


I just got the Parcels & Petals Bundle the other day, and I hadn't used it yet.  So when I saw these beautiful colors I knew I wanted to use that adorable box die set for it!

If you've not yet used the dies, you'll need to know that you want to cut TWO of the box die.  This is pretty much the standard for most box dies.  The assembly is fairly easy, once you have the two pieces together.

For the belly band, I used the beautiful Stitched Lace dies.  I am COMPLETELY and TOTALLY in LOVE with them! OMGosh!! STUNNING!!! And can I just say, that done in Cherry Cobbler would look GREAT for Christmas projects?!!  YAYAYAY!

The lace die isn't long enough to go all the way around the box, but it is long enough to go around the three sides. So I just made a little joining panel from a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.


Add a little glue across each edge of the lace piece to attach that cardstock rectangle and it's perfect!

There are some absolutely GORGEOUS projects on this blog hop! I hope you'll continue all the way around!  Click the "NEXT" button below to head over to Miss Cheryl's blog.



Roll Call List
Cheryl Taylor (UK)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you enjoyed this project and hope you find fabulous projects along the hop!

If you don't have the Parcels & Petals bundle or the Stitched Lace dies, you can get them (and any of the supplies I used today) by clicking the icons here below. That will take you directly to my website. Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

Product List