Monday, August 26, 2019

Stampers Showcase AUGUST Blog Hop - Celebrating Babies!


Goooooooood morning my friends!!! How are you this FINE Monday morning?  I hope you're doing well today!

It's time for the Stamper's Showcase!! YAYAYAYAY!!!  This month's theme is Babies & Children!  I think you're going to find TONS of amazing projects on the hop this go round!  Everyone along the way is eager to share their work with you.

My project is created using the Animal Outing stamp & die bundle as well as the Birthday Backgrounds stamp set.  I hope you like it!


Isn't it cute?  WELCOME LITTLE ONE! Adorbs!

I used Grey Granite card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and a strip of Balmy Blue (4 1/4" x 2 1/2").  I wanted a bit of a subtle background for the card, so I used Versamark to stamp one of the backgrounds from the Birthday Backgrounds.

You can see all the steps and details for this card on my youtube channel this morning:





I hope you enjoyed today's quick baby card!  Hop on over to Miss Ange McKay's page and see what she's up to this month! You're gonna love it for sure!


Thanks so much for stopping by friends! ENJOY this month's Stamper's Showcase Blog Hop!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic

Would you like to get your hands on the products I used for today's card?  Simply click any of the images here below and be taken directly to my website.

Product List

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful :-) love those colors :-) I need that Birthday Backgrounds stamp set :-) on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and video Dana, so long since I used this set - will definitely need to get it out again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. :-) It's fun to drag out some "older" sets (even if it's only that it SEEMS older, hehe). Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I so love this stamp set and you've showcased it beautifully and shown it's versitility no matter what colour you team it with x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Miss Mikaela! I appreciate your comment. :-)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely card and I really like that you've shown us a blue and pink version :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pair of gorgeous baby cards! This Aussie love it! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set too Dana - great projects! xx

    ReplyDelete