Monday, August 19, 2019

Make It Monday - A 2019 Holiday SNEAK PEEK!


Goooood Morning Everyone!  I'm so happy you're here with me today!  I have a fabulous project to share with you. I think you're going to LOVE IT!!!

First off........ SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

The project I'm doing is an ALTERNATIVE project related to a BRAND NEW all-inclusive kit in the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

So if you want to stay surprised, you may want to come back after September 4th.........

*PHEW! THAT WAS CLOSE!!!  I DON'T LIKE TO SPOIL SURPRISES FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO WAIT FOR THE SURPRISE.*

For everyone who is still here OOOOOH BOY are you in for a TREAT!!!!  I'm so excited!!

Ok, ok, *BREATHE* OOOOOKAY!

As I mentioned, today's project is an ALTERNATIVE to an upcoming All-Inclusive kit.  The kit is called "Joy Of Giving" Christmas Tag kit.  Now, the kit itself is pretty stinkin' awesome!!  You'll want to watch my youtube video to get a sneak peek at it.

But, the alternative card I made using coordinating color cardstocks and the included stamp set..... SO CUTE!!!!!


Is it awesome?!!  To me, it resembles a Gold Boarding Pass from the Polar Express movie.  Which, by the way, I think helps make this card look especially awesome!  Of course, I also love the "Made in Santa's Workshop" piece too. It plays into the Gold Boarding Pass idea making a sort of "official seal" across the front of the card.  

What can I say, I just LOVE IT! Well, I LOVE Christmas, so naturally I LOVE this! hehe.  

I'm trying so hard to be good and follow through the other holidays first, but OMGoodness!!! I just can't wait!!

ACK!!! Ok Dana, back on point please! 

Right!

So I started with a Shaded Spruce card base.  Then used the brand new Stylish Scroll embossing folder to make that STUNNING pattern on the gold foil paper. Trust me friends, you NEED this embossing folder! I've already done several samples with it and it is AMAZING!!!!  


Ok, You'll also notice that incredible Real Red Ruched Ribbon across the front.  Yep, that's in the Holiday Catalog too and trust me friends, it's even MORE gorgeous than this picture allows!

I carried the cardstock colors over with the inks and added Crumb Cake for the reindeer.  It looks really good with the Poppy Parade and Shaded Spruce.  I used these colors because they're what was used in the Joy Of Giving kit.  I wanted the card to match.  And, it really didn't matter that the ribbon was a different shade of red. 


I used the Layering Circles dies for the "seal". 


These beautiful little green rhinestones aren't colored with Stampin' Blends.  They're a fabulous Holiday Color assortment in the new Catalog! :-D  YAYAYA!!!


And then one last spoiler..... My Make It Monday video shows you the actual Joy of Giving Tag Kit as well as the making of this card.  Check it out and be sure you're following my Youtube channel because I will be posting more and more videos in the days/weeks to come.  I am SO excited about the Holiday Catalog that I can't stand not to! :-D


Friends, thank you so much for stopping by today!  Keep in mind that, even though they're listed here below, you'll not actually be able to order the NEW products until September 4th.  If you don't already have a Holiday Catalog in hand (or a Stampin' Up Demonstrator), I would love to take care of you and be your demonstrator!  Just email me your information and let me know that you need a catalog and/or a demo and I will get ya taken care of! :-D

Have a fantastic day!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment