Wednesday, August 28, 2019

CASE IT - Wednesday - Tiny Keepsakes Snowman (SNEAK PEEK!!!!)


GOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!  Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! I am SO EXCITED to share this week's CASE IT Wednesday project with you because........

It's a SNEAK PEEK into the BRAND NEW 2019 HOLIDAY CATALOG!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

***DISCLAIMER***  I'm not allowed to show you the INSIDE of the catalog just yet. I'm so sorry about that. BUT, I'll tell you the page number so that you can check it out on SEPTEMBER 4th when the catalog goes LIVE! Deal? 

Ok, it's taken from page 18 of the Holiday catalog. And Oh my goodness!!!! It is the CUTEST thing I have EVER SEEN!!!  Are you ready for this?


*SQUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*  Isn't it just the absolute MOST STINKIN' ADORABLE thing EVER???!!!!

Let me tell you about the "Mini Curvy Keepsake Box".  It is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! lol.  End of story. lol.

No no, just kidding.  There's actually a lot more to it than that.  For starters, with the Mini Curvy Keepsake die set, you not only get the die for the box itself (ONE PIECE MIND YOU!!!) but you also get FIVE tiny STITCHED tags, a couple pine sprigs, and two snowflake dies that coordinate with the "Tiny Keepsakes" stamp set.

YES!!! It IS available as a bundle for only $48.50.  OMGOSH!!!

Ok, I truly could go on and on about that box, BUT, I've got to get on with our project don't I?


The box, (YES, ONE PIECE!!) is super easy to cut out.  I recommend turning it at a slight angle in your die cut machine, so it doesn't have too much pressure in one spot.  Also, I used a piece of cardstock measuring 5 1/4" x 5 1/2" with little waste. So you can get TWO per sheet of cardstock and still have a 3 1/4" x 11" strip to embellish and make tags with. :-)

I am actually giving a whole slew of sneak peeks in this one!! LOL.  The red (yarn) curly ribbon is very cute too and adds to the adorability (yes, that's my word!) of the box!  I think I used around 10". I just wanted to leave a sorta long tail on the bow. I tied it around the little handle.  *giggles* I just LOVE this box!!!

The snowman face is ANOTHER sneak peek!!  It's actually epoxy stickers that come in the adorable box that you may not have even noticed in the first photo.  That Pool Party/Real Red/Whisper White gift box has an entire "build a snowman" type embellishment kit inside!  ACK!!!! LOVE!!!!!


You see that roll of washi tape towards the left?  That's glimmer tape.  It's Dana approved not to shed glitter puke all over you!! YAYAYAYAYA!!! You know I love that!!  The kit also includes some little snowballs, felt stitched hats/mittens/scarves and a whole sheet of epoxy stickers to help you "build a snowman".

 Related image

All in all that little embellishment kit is way too cute!!!  AND once you've used up all the goodies, that box is SERIOUSLY adorable for a gift box!  Tie on a cute snowman tag and some of that red curly ribbon and you have a gift that would make Tiffany jealous!


So, there you have it my friends.  And let me just say, this gorgeous little guy worked up in a matter of a couple minutes (like, less than FIVE!!) and can hold 3 hershey nugget or a Tiffany Bracelet too!! Can you say STOCKING STUFFERS?!?!

One last thing about our new friend before I say goodbye...... If you google or Pinterest Search "MINI CURVY KEEPSAKE BOX" you will find some of the most ADORABLE little variations EVER!!!!  Demonstrators all over the world have already been having a great time creating some SERIOUSLY CUTE projects using the box!  This one HAS to go at the top of  your wish list!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate you.  I hope that you enjoyed our little snowman and will be looking forward to ordering the supplies to make your own.  Now, even though you have to wait til the  4th to use these links, I'm going to add the supply list to this post for easy reference.  Make sure you come back next Wednesday for the next CASE IT - Wednesday AND to be able to order these products!!!  It's almost time!!

Have a fantastic day my friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

#TheStampinChic
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment