Friday, August 16, 2019

Feature Friday - Bloom & Grow


TGIF!!!!  Hello my wonderful friends! How are you today?  I'm excited to share this week's Featured product with you.  When I first saw this bundle, it reminded me of the "Lots of Happy" card kit.  I love that kit! It's so pretty! So naturally, I love this bundle too!

I'm talking about the "BLOOM & GROW" Bundle.


Look at all the detail in the flowers! Oh my!!! And the scalloped border dies! OOOOOOOH!

Well, if just seeing the product isn't enough to wet your whistle.........

Take a look at some project samples!




Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  I think this is definitely a must have bundle for your collection.  It's so versatile in that you change the entire theme and feel of the project, simply by changing the colors. 

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed today's product feature.  If you'd like to order this bundle for yourself, you can get it HERE.

Have a fantastic day!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment