Wednesday, July 31, 2019

CASE IT Wednesday - Grandma's House


Good morning friends! I hope you're doing well today! I have a fun little CASE IT Wednesday for you this week.  It's taken from page 28 in the Annual Catalog.  It's called Grandma's House.

I just love this adorable little stamp set as it reminds me so much of my own grandma!  Grandma's are the best, aren't they?!


As you can see, I didn't totally case the project in the catalog.  That's because I don't plan to use this tag on an acrylic box as such.  I will use it on another gift for my grandma.  And, I think I'll use our Whisper White Polka Dotted Ribbon instead, to give it a light and feminine look. :-)

Anyway, the tag was really easy to make.  It's a 2" x 4 1/2" piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock, with the top put through the tag topper punch.



The White cardstock piece measures 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" and has the flowers stamped in memento black ink.   I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers:

* Granny Apple Green Combo
* Daffodil Delight Combo
* Flirty Flamingo Combo


The flower piece is attached to the tag with dimensionals.  Easy Peezy!

I hope you enjoyed today's super quick CASE IT project!  If you'd like to order any of the supplies I used today, simply click on one of the images below to be taken directly to my website.   You'll adore that little Grandma's House Stamp Set!  SO CUTE!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!

Have a fantastic evening.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment