Wednesday, July 10, 2019

CASE-IT Wednesday - The Missing Piece


Good morning folks! I have a quick and fun little CASE-IT project for you today.  We all love fun don't we? :-)

This week's CASE-IT comes from page 86 in the annual catalog.  The "Love you to pieces" stamp set is just as cute as it can be and this card was super simple and easy to do.


To me, this card looked like it was notecard size.  So I cut a piece of cardstock down to 5" x 7",then scored at 3 1/2", to make my notecard.  

I also cut a layer at 4 3/4" x 3 1/4".  

I cut a strip of Blueberry Bushel cardstock at 1/2" x 3 1/4".

I punched a piece of Whisper White with the 2" circle punch, and a piece of Petal Pink cardstock with the starburst punch.  


I love this punch combination! They go so well together!


Once all my pieces were cut and ready, I used the Granny Apple Green ink to stamp the puzzle pieces across the top layer piece. 


And then layered the Blueberry Bushel with a piece of White Baker's Twine tied around it.


Now that the top layer is finished, it can be adhered to the card base.

Remember the technique I showed you yesterday?  The "Direct to Stamp Coloring" technique?  We're going to use it again today. :-)  This time, we're using it to omit a part of a stamp. I don't want the floral heart bit. I only want the sentiment.  So, I colored that part with the Blueberry Bushel marker and then stamped it onto the White 2" circle. 


The 2" circle layers perfectly onto the Starburst punched piece.  

I used dimensionals to pop it up onto the card. 

That's all there is to it!  Didn't I tell you easy peezy?


I really enjoy CASE-ing the catalog.  Remember, that resource is always there for you whenever you need it!  Stampin' Up! does such an amazing job of putting together projects that are fun and trendy and simple to replicate.  Give it a shot!

I hope you had fun with today's project! This bundle is super cute and can create all sorts of fun projects!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

If you enjoyed today's card and would like to recreate it yourself, you can click the icons here to be taken directly to my webstore.  ENJOY!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment