Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thoughtful Thursday - Reaching Goals


Happy Thursday friends! I hope you're doing well today!  

This week's Thoughtful Thursday is about Moving Forward, achieving your goals, reaching your dreams, whatever you want to call it. 

I promoted to the title of Silver Elite this week.  I am over the moon excited! This was a huge step and one that I have been working very hard for.  There were definitely times I wondered if I would achieve this goal at all. And times when I said giving up would be easier. That is certainly true, but where would that get me?

We all have things we want to achieve, places we want to go, or things we want to do.  So, what keeps us from doing them?  Fear? Obligation? Finances?  We have some degree of control over all of those things. Don't we?  We may not be able to do something right away but, with a bit of planning and work, we can still manage it at some point. 

One of my all time favorite quotes is from one of my all time favorite creators, Mr Walt Disney.

He said: 


I absolutely LOVE that!  It's 100% truth.  Our mindset is our greatest resource or our greatest hindrance.

Katharine Hepburn goes on to say: 


I take that to mean that I shouldn't wait for others to get me where I want to be in life. I have to work for it and make my way, myself.  That's not to say that others can't help you of course.  Having our "tribe" to help each other along makes life much easier.  But it means that you are responsible for your own ambitions and achievements. 

So, here's to setting goals and reaching them!  Here's to saving up so you can go on that DREAM TRIP!! Here's to buying that new car or home! Here's to that big promotion that you've been working so hard for!!

HERE'S TO YOU!!!

I hope today's post has given you joy and positive thinking to carry with you.  Have a fantastic day my friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment