Monday, July 29, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Alternative - Kylie's Blog Highlights

 

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me in Kylie's International Blog Highlights!  My Notecard box earned a spot in the TOP TEN Winners Blog Hop! YAY!!

Since it's time for me to share some of this month's Paper Pumpkin alternatives, I thought I might share one that follows the "encouragement" theme of the International Highlights Blog Hop.


July's kit was extra special because it coordinated with THREE different product suites in the 2019 Annual Catalog.  This card leans toward the "Garden Lane" suite.   "You're The Best" is a fantastic sentiment of encouragement on this simple, but elegant card.  I used a piece of the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper, matted onto a piece of Gold Foil Cardstock.  Both pieces were cut out using the Stitched Rectangles Shaped Dies.  I love them!

Please follow the hop around and enjoy all the wonderful projects made by Kylie and the TOP TEN WINNERS! :-D


I hope you enjoyed today's card! Be sure to come back tomorrow when I'll share more Paper Pumpkin Alternatives in the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

5 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see the Paper Pumpkin alternative cards. It's a pleasure to be hopping with you again this month, Dana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Congratulations on being voted into the top ten, it has been awesome hopping with you Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and fun hopping with you this month, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I'm inspired to go make up my kit now! Great to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice card. Love to hop together this month in this challenge blog hop. We have a tulp en bulb farm.

    ReplyDelete