Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CASE-IT Wednesday Good Morning Magnolia


Good morning my friends! I hope this mid-week finds you doing well!  It will be a long weekend for the Sullivan Household, with Independence Day tomorrow. :-)

This week's CASE-IT Wednesday comes from page 36-37 of the Annual Catalog and the Good Morning Magnolia product suite.  When I saw this collection for the first time, I about fell out of my chair! I was instantly in love! It's GORGEOUS!!!

Today's project is absolutely beautiful and was SO EASY to do! Let's get to it!

One thing I loved about this project is that it utilized parts from the Good Morning Magnolia Memories & More pack.  I always appreciate when Stampin' Up! shows samples made that way because I like to see various ways for those packs to be used.

If you've not ordered one before, you really should try it sometime.  For only $11, you get TONS of awesome card layers, parts and embellishments.  It's a great value!

The first thing we're going to do is open up that pack and pull out one of the sentiment sticker sheets.  It has a plain white label with green trim around it.  We're going to stamp on that.


I used Early Espresso ink and stamped "Thinking of You" on the label.

Because the label is sticky and we want to lift it up on dimensionals, We need to rub the Embossing Buddy across the back to cover up the sticky stuff.  We don't need it trying to adhere directly to the card.


Stamp that absolutely STUNNING magnolia on a piece of Whisper White, using the Early Espresso Ink, and set it aside to dry completely.


In the Memories & More pack, you'll find these fabulous vellum sheets that are pre-printed with magnolias and leaves.  We'll use the Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends Combo to color in the leaves.  By only coloring a few images on the sheet, you're adding a fabulous and exciting little pop of color to the background!


Now, let's go back to that Gorgeous Magnolia! The Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend adds just the right touch of color to the flower petals.  I applied it at the base of each petal and just a hint in a few other places, to finish it off.  Use the same Mossy Meadow Combo on these leaves as well.

I did a little video to show you how I colored the Magnolia.  It's really SUPER SIMPLE and easy to do!  And, you will LOVE IT!

Check it out:


Easy Peezy right?  I am completely, totally, and utterly IN LOVE with this magnolia! It's my new fav!!

I used the dies from the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle, to cut the magnolia out, and then tied just a bit of the green twine from that suite and applied it to the card with a glue dot.

I hope you enjoyed today's CASE-IT Wednesday and that you get your hands on the Good Morning Magnolia suite of products and play around with the Stampin' Blends too!  It's so much fun!


Well, that's all I have for today friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

You can get all of the products I used here today, by clicking the images here below.  You'll be taken directly to my online shop.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment