Friday, July 5, 2019

A New Blog Hop - Summer Lovin'!


Good morning friends!! I'm thrilled to bring you a different Blog Hop today! My friend Rick invited me to participate in his blog hop, and I'm happy to be sharing it with you.

This month's theme for the Blogging Friends Blog Hop is "Summer Lovin".  Now, I don't know about you, but when I think of summertime, I think of those FABULOUS hot air balloon shows!  They're absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Have you ever seen one?  Check em out on Youtube if you've never seen one.  They're amazing!

Anywhooo, I thought that the Above the Clouds bundle would be perfect to use for this month's project.


I think this card resembles those events perfectly!  You see the balloons in the background, and that one you just can't take your eyes off of. :-)

Most of you already know how much I enjoy this bundle.  It really is a fantastic set! And the sentiments are AWESOME!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Please head on over to the next blog in the hop and follow it back around.  You're sure to find some beautiful projects to really get your creative juices flowing!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

You can get all of the products I used here today, by clicking the images below. You'll be taken directly to my online shop. 



Product List

8 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! I love the circle with the hot air balloon. Dana, yes hot air balloons are so pretty! We have a Hot Air Balloon festive to start summer every year. Which a fun time. Your card reminds me of those fun days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Fun times! Thanks so much for stopping by Miss Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Love your card...i don't have this set...now i have to get it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. Oh girl! This set is SO much fun to play with! :-) My CASE IT Wednesday (last week?) showcased it too. It's a fabulous set!

      Delete
  3. Super cute card! Love this hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, I wouldn't have thought of hot air balloons, we don't have many around here. That being said when I go visit my sisters there`s always hot air balloons in the sky. You just reminded my of that ad of how long its been since I was there in the summer. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe! What a sweet memory! :-) Thank you for sharing that!

      Delete