Wednesday, July 17, 2019

CASE IT - Wednesday Follow Your Art


Good morning friends! I hope you're doing well this mid week day!

Today's CASE IT Wednesday project comes from page 52 in the 2019 Annual Catalog.  It Starts With Art was introduced to us in the spring and it has been used to create all sorts of absolutely ADORABLE projects!

I'm pleased to share this card with you because it encompasses pretty much all aspects of the "Follow Your Art" product suite.


I used a Blushing Bride Card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") with a Blushing Bride layer (5 1/4" x 4") that I embossed with the Button Button embossing folder.  This design is SO CUTE and you can do tons of things with the folder.


I used strips of adhesive foam to raise the embossed layer on the card.  Because it's a whole card front layer, I wanted to use a bit extra so it wouldn't sag on the card.


The Follow Your Art suite also comes with an embellishment kit, which I used to get the cute little paper clip and coral twine bow.

I cut a couple scrap strips of the Follow Your Art DSP and layered them across the front of the card, and then used the coordinating dies to cut out buttons and the sentiment piece.


When I was looking at the card in the catalog, it took me a minute to realize that a couple of the embellishments on the front were actually fussy cut bits from DSP. LOL.  They're so tiny!!



The last little element to this card is the iridescent sequins placed around the front.


Overall, the card is super cute and was quite a bit of fun to do.  I enjoyed it! I hope you did too!



I can't wait to share tomorrow's post with you! We're gonna talk about Mojo and I'm going to share a really exciting project with you! You are gonna LOVE IT!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment