Thursday, July 25, 2019

CASE IT - Wednesday Dandelion Wishes


Happy Mid Week friends! I hope you're doing well today! This week's CASE IT project is one that I've had my eye on since I saw the annual catalog in April.  I am IN LOVE with how classy and elegant this gift bag is! It would make a GORGEOUS Wedding gift package!


You just can't go wrong with Silver Embossing on a White base.  Am I right? BEAUTIFUL! I also love the little pop of Petal Pink color to an otherwise plain color palette.

The bag is a sheet of cardstock with 1 3/4" sides and base, and 3 3/4" front and back.  Then, I just rolled the top of the bag shut.


I love that the tag used that gorgeous lace embossing folder.  The texture really sets the project off and makes it look finished well.


I didn't actually use a full size piece of the white. I cheated! LOL.  I used just enough to attach to the back of the tag panel with snail. But of course, you could make it the same length as the grey piece.


I have loved this stamp set from day one, with those ADORABLE dandelions!  And when they happen to be embossed in my FAVORITE color on White?!!! OOOOOH BOY! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!


One I embossed all the dandelions and assembled the box, layering the tag elements was a snap!


What a beautiful little gift bag! I can't wait to have an excuse to gift it away!!



Friends, I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you make one of these yourself! They're AH-Dorable!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

You can still earn $5 FREE shopping bucks with each $50 your order through the last day of July. If you'd like to recreate this project, or use any of the products you see here, you can simply click on an image to be taken to it in my webstore.  Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment