Monday, July 8, 2019

Mike and Ike Candy Treat Box - Make It Monday


Hello my friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  Are you ready for this week's Make It Monday?

I'm lovin' this one because well, I love Mike and Ike candy! Though, I never have the discipline to just wear em down in my mouth. I'm more of a chomp, chomp, swallow kinda person. LOL. Needless to say, they don't last long with me.

But, this adorable little treat box can!


The box is a very snug fit for these movie theater size packages of Mike and Ikes. 

Here's the template to create the box. It's a great size for the Mike and Ikes and any other trinkets or treats that you can fit into it.


This week's Make It Monday video shows how to create the box and put it together.


I really enjoyed making this quick and simple project.  I can find all sorts of things to put inside them! I'm sure you can too. :-)

I hope you liked today's tutorial and I hope you'll make up a box or two using this template.  They're simple, easy and fun to make!



Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! Have a fantastic rest of your day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment