Monday, July 15, 2019

Make It Monday - Reed's Lifesavers Box


Good morning friends! How are you today?  It's time for Make It Monday!!

I have a special treat for you today. Last week I had lunch with a friend at Cracker Barrel.  While we were in the checkout line, I noticed a bin full of Reed's Root Beer Lifesavers!!! OOOOOOH MY GOSH!!! If you've not had them, you don't even know what you're missing!! They are FABULOUS!!!  Naturally, I had to pick up a couple.

Well, since I had them on hand, I might as well create a little treat box for them too right? hehe.

I give you....... The lifesavers treat box!


The Reed's are about the same size as a standard roll of Lifesavers candy, so you could use this same template for those.


You'll need a piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 3 3/4", scored using the measurements shown in the photo above.  I folded my cardstock on the 1 3/4" line and punched the hole using the Timeless Label Punch.

I also used a piece of window sheet measuring 1 5/8" x  2 7/8" folded in half and burnished to create a crease.

This video will show you how to make and assemble the box.  Please consider watching on Youtube and subscribing to my channel there. :-)


Well, there you have it friends! Simple and easy to do.  Of course, the little box can be decorated brightly to match a standard roll of Lifesavers or color coordinated for a party or other celebration.

I hope you've enjoyed today's little project and hope you look forward to more tomorrow!

Have a super fabulous day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment