Friday, July 19, 2019

Feature Friday - Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack


Happy Friday everyone!!  Hooray for the weekend!!  I'm super excited for this weekend because my Stampin' Bingo is tomorrow night!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!  I absolutely LOVE these events and my customers seem to enjoy them too.

I'm also excited to share today's Feature Friday product with you!  This product coordinates with yesterday's project and to be honest, I think it's one of the best Memories & More packs that I've seen in a while.  It's pretty fantastic!


The wonderful thing about these card packs, is that you can make TONS of "instant" cards without much more than a card base to glue the piece onto.  You can use them to create 3D projects, photo books, scrapbook pages, and much MUCH more!!

Here are a couple of samples that Stampin' Up! shares with us:



As you can see, these samples are simple but oh so pretty!  The Memories & More card packs are budget friendly too!

At only $11, you really do get more bang for your buck!

Take a look at this quick video, showcasing the card pack:


If you'd like to order one (or two) for yourself, you can simply click the image icon below to be taken directly to my website.  I've also added a couple of coordinating items there for you, as well as the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack.

I hope you enjoyed today's Featured Product.  I love these little card packs! They're pretty fantastic!

Have a fabulous day and an amazing weekend, friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment