Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Painted Seasons You Are Loved

Good morning my sweet friends! I hope you're doing well today!  It's yet another rainy day here in East TN.  We're building an ARK out back in preparation of having to evacuate due to flooding. lol.  Actually, lucky for us we live up on a tall hill.  But some of the roads around our home are flooded over and impassable. The kids missed 3 days of school this week and were on a one hour delay yesterday and today.  We had those two days of a break in rain, but are back to heavy rains again today.  I hope it stops soon and gives us a break for more than just a day or two. The rain has no where to go. :-( 

Since it's such a wet and dreary mess outside, I thought I'd stamp something more colorful and cheery. We can't control the weather, but we can control our crafting! :-D Today's card is made using the Painted Seasons Distinkive cling stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Yes, this is a FREE stamp set in the brochure!! It actually comes with a pack of it's own incredibly GORGEOUS DSP as well!!


Beautiful, right? The stamps are utterly amazing thanks to that DistINKtive technology.  You get all the shading and fine details of the images in a way you can only imagine if you've never seen them stamped before!  Check out the pinecone on the card!!  WOWZA!!


I am totally in love with this color scheme.  It's so spring-like and beautiful!  I started out with a Very Vanilla standard A2 card base, then layered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Calypso Coral.  I stamped the images on a piece of 5" x 3 3/4" Very Vanilla using these colors:



Just stamping the images randomly around the paper made the most beautiful DSP. :-)


Since the Painted Seasons set doesn't have any sentiments, I decided to use Strong & Beautiful.  I think this is my absolute FAVORITE stamp set for sentiments.  It's the most encouraging, uplifting, supportive set I've ever seen! It's remarkable! See for yourself, all the beautiful words:


Fantastic isn't it? I love it. You'll see this one used a lot, I imagine. :-) I also brought in the Sweetest thing bundle because I also love that adorable little frame and framelit.  And, it just happened to be the perfect size for the sentiment I wanted to use!


Isn't it cute?  I layered it onto the card with some dimensionals, after I tied a piece of 3/8" Calypso Coral Satin Ribbon around the top layer.  I just love that ribbon too! It's so soft and pretty!!


Of course, I had to add just a tiny bit of bling to it! ;-)


I know I've mentioned before, how I'm working on really doing more with the inside of my cards and also decorating my envelopes now.  I just really like the way it makes them look.  And certainly, there is no contest about which envelope looks more appealing to open first! LOL.



There you have it my friends.  A beautiful and sweet card, fully dressed up and ready to send out to someone you love!  I hope you've enjoyed today's project!  Come back and see me for another one soon and please leave a comment below letting me know if you decorate your envelopes or do you prefer to leave them blank. I'd love to hear from you!

Have a fabulous day!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment