Monday, March 25, 2019

March TOP 10 WINNERS!



Good morning my friends!  I am so happy to be in the Top Ten Highlights Blog Hop for March.  It's thanks so much to all of you for voting on my card!! :-D THANK YOU!  This hop is fantastic because you get to see wonderfully talented people share beautiful projects with you.  I hope you enjoy hopping around to all of the pages!

  As Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end, I want to share with you a few more projects made using items from the occasions and sale-a-bration brochures.  So, today's card is going to be using the Doily builder dies from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. If you've not yet had a chance to see these in person, WOW!!! You are missing out!

Now, even though Sale-a-Bration is an incredibly exciting time, we can't forget about all the products that have been in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  We've got some incredible products in there!  Today, I'll be using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and coordinating dies along with the doily builder die.


I love that the Beautiful Bouquet set has dies to match all the flowers and stems, and even includes a bouquet wrap and bow!

So, I started out with a Whisper White Card Base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2"), then added a layer of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock (5 1/4" x 4"), and finally added another layer of White Cardstock (3 3/4" x 5").

I used Blackberry Bliss ink to sponge the edges all the way around the White layer, so that the card wouldn't look so stark.

Then, I adhered the doily using a little bit of liquid glue.

The fun part was building the bouquet! I used scraps of paper that I had leftover from other projects, stamped some of them, and the cut them all out with the big shot. After you assemble your bouquet how you like it, you can glue down all the little flowers using the liquid glue again. Adhere the "bouquet wrap" image and the bow and all you have left is the Sentiment in the upper corner.

This card was so much fun to create for you! I hope you enjoy it.  Please visit all the blogs in the hop to get amazing ideas from incredibly talented demonstrators!


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my project today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet bouquet! The Dooley in the background is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, Dana. Love the doily in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicate and pretty Dana! Congratulations on being voted into the top ten. It has been awesome hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Dana! Stepin it Up aren't you hon? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete