Tuesday, March 12, 2019

6x6" One Sheet Wonder!

Good morning friends!!  Yesterday, on my "Make it Monday" video, I showed a quick little One Sheet Wonder template and set of four cards.  I promised to share the template here for easier reference. I hope you enjoyed the video. One Sheet Wonders are fabulous because you can dress them up or down as much as you like to suit your needs.  The cards I made for the video were quick and simple and perfect for last minute needs! You can watch the video here:


Each card is totally different than the next.  But it's absolutely amazing that you can get FOUR cards out of one little 6x6 sheet of DSP!!

Here's the Template if you'd like to try it for yourself:



Here are the cards I shared in my video.  They're a good example of how quick and easy you can make some cards from this template.





I would love to see projects you make using this template!  Please consider joining my Facebook Group and share your pictures there. :-)

I hope you enjoy this template and the samples! I look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for "CASE-IT WEDNESDAY".

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment