Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Dear Doily has all the right sentiments!

Good morning my fabulous friends! I do believe spring is FINALLY here!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!  I am so excited for that!  It has been a very busy week, here on the farm. Prepping the gardens, settling animals, SPRING CLEANING!!! WHOA!! haha.  Sorry I've been away a few days.  I'll try to make sure I'm keeping up with daily posts, but please forgive me if I miss a day or two here and there.  Spring time is a busy busy busy time!

Today's card is such a sweet one.  #Simplestsamping

I love simple stamping! AND, I LOVE this bundle!  The Dear Doily stamp and die set in the 2019 Occasions catalog is so dainty and feminine and beautiful.


Isn't it sweet? This card was the featured project on my "MAKE IT MONDAY" video yesterday, so I am able to post the tutorial for it here! YAY! That makes things simple enough, doesn't it? I hope you enjoy today's project and let me know (down in the comments) what you think of the "DEAR DOILY" set.  Do you like it? Love it? Hate it?


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I just love our time together!

Have a fantastic day!!!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment