Monday, February 11, 2019

Pretty Little Kitty Valentine



Hello my friends! I hope you're doing well.  It's nearly Valentine's Day and I have a couple of cards left to get done.  ACK!  Time goes by SO FAST when  you have deadlines. lol.  So I thought I'd do my project with you on this month's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! Enjoy!!


Today's card project is a super sweet little kitty Valentine.  The girl I'm making it for absolutely LOVES kitties!  This will be perfect for her.  The "PRETTY KITTY" stamp set is absolutely adorable and pairs up very well with the sentiments in the "MEANT TO BE" and "FOREVER LOVELY" sets.

You'll need:

1 - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Whisper White Card Base (scored at 4 1/4")
3 - 2" x 2" Real Red squares
3 - 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" Whisper White Squares


I stamped all three kitties in Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored the bows and string in Real Red.  I also used the light Petal Pink Stampin' Blend marker to color inside the ears, the cheeks and the nose.  That little detail really made the kitties cute!



After I colored all three kitties, I matted them onto the Real Red squares and then laid them on the card. I made sure to leave enough room for me to stamp on the bottom corner. A few little red hearts stamped around the front finished it up nicely.  And then, to decorate the inside of the card.  This can be done without embellishment, but with just a bit of color!  It really does make a HUGE statement to a card!


See? Isn't it adorable?!!  I just love it!  Of course, there's still room to write something inside as well, and it makes a really nice inside.

Now that we've done all the hard work on the card itself, it would be a shame to put it in a plain ol' white envelope.  Don't you think?


There! That's better!  Something small and cute, but certainly an attention getter!  The recipient is not likely to just toss this in a pile on their desk, are they?

Well, there we have it my friends!  A super ADORABLE little kitty Valentine's Day card that anyone would be thrilled to receive!!  I hope you enjoyed your visit today!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today's card.  Also, I'd love for you to "FOLLOW" my blog so that you'll be notified when I post again.

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my post!  Please continue along the Blog Hop and visit all of the other incredibly talented and amazing blogs.  Everyone has done a fabulous job of bringing you some really awesome projects!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


If you would like to purchase any of the products I used here today, you can simply click any of the icons here below, and be taken directly to that item in my webstore. :-)

Product List

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I really feel bad that I don't play with them more. I need to! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a great fun card Dana! Lovely to hop with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, cute card. Those kittens look up to mischief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! They do don't they? Thanks so much for stopping by Miss Karen!

      Delete
  4. that kitty is so cute! Love your card and how you showed the love on the envelope and inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it Christy! I've been trying to include the envelopes more. It really does make a HUGE difference!

      Delete
  5. you made a fun card! I didn't get this set but kind of regretting every time I see a card like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. I know what you mean. It happens to me too. :-) Thanks for stopping by Eva!

      Delete
  6. I just love your sweet kitten card. They are adorable. Now I need to get my set out and play with it. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card... I afore this stamp set, too! Love all the details you created. :)

    ReplyDelete