Monday, February 4, 2019

For the Moms out there, Thanks!

Good morning everyone! I hope you're all doing well today.  We're still counting down the days to springtime around here.


Today's card is for the mammas out there.  It's just a bit early for Mother's Day, but the stamp set I used is a HOSTESS REWARD set and I want you to have the opportunity to earn it in time to use the Mother's Day stamp.  See, I've got your best interests in mind! hehe  Actually, this set is truly REMARKABLE!! I just love it!  Each of the three image stamps are big enough to make a card design, all on their own.  That makes them the epitome of simple stamping! And THAT is amazing!

And they just happen to be absolutely FABULOUS designs too! Wouldn't you agree?

Ok, let's get to it then.

I knew right off I wanted just a bit of color on the image.  Now, you COULD use our fabulous Stampin' Write markers, but the Mother's Day image has such crisp and clean lines, that it's easy to just use ink pads to color it.  I stamped the image first in black so it would have a second to dry while I stamped the "Happy Mother's Day" underneath.




EASY PEEZY!!! Then I grabbed my blender pen and colored in the image.  I used Highland Heather, Grapefruit Grove and Crumb Cake.


I used Crumb Cake for the card bases, and their respective color of background layer cardstock.  Then I tied a piece of that STUNNING Polka Dotted Tulle Ribbon into a bow and attached it with a glue dot.  And, since pearls always remind me of moms, I put a few of them on the card too! Of course, after I put everything together, I also went back and added some wink of stella to the flowers!  Puttin' on the Glitz!! :-D



There you have it friends! Simple, elegant Mother's Day cards to make mamma proud!  I hope you enjoyed today's project and hope that it inspired you to create something fun today. 

I mentioned that this set is a Hostess Reward.  You can earn it for FREE when you host a class (or virtual party!!).  I'd love to tell you more! Comment below or shoot me an email if you'd like to get your hands on it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment