Thursday, December 30, 2021

Where my sports fans at?!

Hey there my crafty friends! How are you today? I have a terrific project to share with you. This one is a fun fold AND a Birthday card, AND is perfect for the fellas in your life too! 

It features the BRAND NEW up and coming Hey Sports Fan Stamp & Die Bundle that's part of the "Your Biggest Fan" product suite. I absolutely LOVE this collection, not just because I'm any kind of sports fan, but you can do so much with it! You're going to see some really great things with these products in the near future. I'm sure of it!


My card base is a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock, scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2". 

Then, I added layers of Night of Navy Cardstock: (2) 2 5/8" x 4 1/8", 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". 

I used a 2 1/2" x 4" piece of the Your Biggest Fan Designer Series Paper for the front layer.  A piece of BumbleBee Cardstock of the same size is the middle layer.  I stamped a bunch of stars on it to give it a little interest. The "inside" panel is a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  Yes, this DSP has more of an antique or Vanilla undertone, so the Vanilla works better with it. 

For the front collage, I combined die cut DSP with stamped and die cut cardstock pieces: 
 Night of Navy Large Ticket stamped in Night of Navy ink
 BumbleBee with White Stars pennant die cut dsp
 Crumb Cake ticket stamped in Evening Evergreen ink
 Evening Evergreen mini ticket stamped in Evening Evergreen ink
 "Home Run" mini ticket die cut dsp

I stamped a few stars around the card and the inside says "Hope your day is a Grand Slam" (stamped in Night of Navy ink).

A few little BumbleBee stamped stars on the envelope would tie it together nicely and make this a fun card for anyone to receive! 


I hope you enjoyed today's fancy fold card.  I had fun layering all the bits together! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
*Please note: Brand new items are not available for purchase yet, and are not listed below. They will become available January 4th! Stay tuned.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment