Thursday, December 16, 2021

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello my crafty friends! We're nearing the end of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  Now, officially, Day 11. Wow! This time has gone by quickly!  I hope I've inspired you to create some beautiful tags for your holiday gifts this season.  I've had such a terrific time creating them for you. 

Without further adieu, let's get to Day 11!

This tag features the Whimsy & Wonder Collection. I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE this suite of products! It's easily one of my all time FAVORITE suites!

I love that there are so many different shapes and textures of trees in the die set. The biggest one here was die cut from Mossy Meadow Cardstock. The small pink ones are Blushing Bride and Polished Pink. So cute!  The two Mint Macaron ones are actually die cut from the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper (DSP).  

I really love when Stampin' Up creates the dies to coordinate and cut the DSP! It's one of my favorite things!

The base of the tag is cut with the largest Hippo & Friends die out of the DSP. It makes a terrific background, I think. Then, I've cut a 3" x 3/4" strip of DSP and dovetailed one end to make the little banner you see. 


I really like the way the sentiment is done on the tag. I think it adds a really interesting touch.  It's a little tedious to fussy cut around such small things, but the end result is worth it. And besides, there are only a few words and they're not that bad. hehe. Of course, I also had to cut down the dimensionals that went on the backside of the words. It looks so pretty with the words popped up like that. 

The finishing touches are a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels. There's just the right amount of sparkle and shine on this tag. 


I hope you enjoyed today's tag. I'm sad that tomorrow will be our last one, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions when they find them on their gifts at Christmas! Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for the last day of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags! I can't wait to see you then! Take care!


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment