Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello my crafty friends! How are you this fine Tuesday evening?  It's Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags, already!! We're nearly halfway through this year's series. Boy! It sure goes by fast, doesn't it? 


Today's tag features the Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember bundles.  Yes, I know we've already used them TWICE, but look at how fabulously different each of the tags are!  The products are so incredibly versatile and lend themselves so well to becoming beautiful tags. 

I also brought in one of my all time favorite die sets "Stitched So Sweetly".  It's full of wonderful label shapes as scalloped rectangles that are perfect for layering.  

The 2nd Largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle is the background for today's project. Then, I layered a 3 1/4" x 2 1/8" piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper with dimensionals.  Next, I stamped the sweet sentiment from the Christmas to Remember set in Evening Evergreen Ink on the Basic White Stitched So Sweetly die cut label. 

A couple sprigs of holly leaves in Evening Evergreen and berries in Cherry Cobbler from the Christmas Season Stamp & Die Bundle embellish the tag nicely. 

Finish it off with a 10" length of Cherry Cobbler & Gold ribbon.  Beautiful!



I really love all the possibilities that these Stamps & Dies offer.  And of course, I think it's safe to say that I just LOVE Stampin' Up products in general.  They make it easy to create such amazing things!

I hope you enjoyed Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags! Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 6!! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment