Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Peaceful Cabin CASE-IT Wednesday


Hey there my crafty friends! It's CASE-IT Wednesday! 

Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I CASE'd from Pinterest.  These are cards that were made by another Stampin' Up Demonstrator and I thought they were so pretty that I had to recreate them for myself. I hope you'll love them as much as I did!

The first card is a fabulous Slimline card. The wonderful thing about this is that it's using a nice strip of the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper for the card front. It's so awesome that we can do that with papers like these.  And, I made the envelope out of the DSP as well. It takes most of a 12x12" sheet to make one envelope, but they're really nice looking and make for a VERY happy mailbox!


The 2nd card also uses the DSP to it's full potential. With just a single little label made over the front, the DSP really is the star of the show on this card. I love the beautifully detailed cabins!


CASE-ing is a terrific way to get your creative juices flowing again.  It gives the original designer warm fuzzies that you liked a project enough to copy it, and it's a quick way of building up your stash of greeting cards!  Just be sure to share credit where you can. :-) 

If you're inspired by these cards, comment below and tell me which one is your favorite!

Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you liked the projects today and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment