Friday, December 24, 2021

The fun of making cards......

....... is sending and receiving them!

Today, I wanted to share a couple of cards that my girls have made. I'm so proud of them and so happy that they enjoy making cards.


This first one is from my girl Kim. She totally fell in love with this Suite when she saw it. 

I love the way the Metallic Mesh Ribbon looks with the color combination here. 


This card was done by Shari. I love that she used the Heartwarmings Hugs Designer Series Paper along with the Peaceful Deer Bundle.


This is a terrific card for mass production. 


I love getting cards in the mail. It's such a welcome break from the "other" mail we get. 

It's Christmas Eve and we're gearing up to spend a couple days with family and friends. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday weekend! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment