Friday, December 17, 2021

It's the LAST DAY of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags. :'(

Good evening my friends. We've reached the end of our annual 12 Days of Christmas Tags series.  I want to THANK you all for visiting each day! It means alot to me, that you enjoy the projects I share with you. I hope you're able to use some (or all) of the designs for your own holiday tags this year. 


You may not be able to tell, but I actually used two different inks on the tag.  The cabin and fence are stamped in Basic Gray, but the sentiment is stamped in Memento ink.  I stamped it on a piece of Basic White Cardstock that was die cut with the 2nd smallest Hippo & Friends Die. 


The cabin and fence were stamped on scraps of Basic White Cardstock and then die cut using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  While I had those dies out, I cut 3 mid size trees and 2 small trees out of Old Olive Cardstock. 

I also borrowed the big tag die from the Stockings die set to cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock. This will be the base of our tag. 

You'll also notice a 3" x 1/2" piece of Real Red Cardstock that's been dovetailed on one end.


This tag is all about layers, and there are lots of em! So, to begin, I've added a couple trees behind the cabin.  The cabin itself has been popped up on Dimensionals for added depth of our tag. 


You can see how I've added a fragment of a Dimensional to the top of this tree, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the bottom.  Don't forget to keep your layers even!


All the trees in place and it's lookin' good!


Here's where that Red strip comes in.  You'll notice in the photo that I only added adhesive to the top edge of the strip. That's because it's going to hang off the bottom of the tag just a bit. 


After adding the Real Red strip, I attached the label with some Stampin' Dimensionals across the middle for it to attach to the Real Red strip.  Then, I attached the fence with even MORE dimensionals! Talk about a many layered project! Wowza!  But it looks STUNNING in person!

The Real Red Ribbon is just strung through a handheld hole punched in the end of the tag. It's approximately 6" long.  Then, I tied a 10" length of the Black & White Striped Baker's Twine into a bow around the ribbon.  It's a nice finishing touch. Super cute! Don't you think? 


I truly hope that you've enjoyed all the tags I've shared with you these past 12 days.  I've had fun creating them for you!

How about a quick recap, shall we? 


Day 11


Day 10


Day 9


Day 8 


Day 7


Day 6


Day 5


Day 4


Day 3


Day 2


Day 1


Thank you so very much for being a part of my fabulous community! I love having each and every one of you here with me! 

Be sure to stop by on Monday for a fabulous Make-It Monday project! See you then!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment