Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Inspire.Create.Share Thank You Blog Hop



Good evening my friends! I have a fabulous project to share with you today!  We're joining the ICS Blog Hop for a THANKS filled evening!

I'm using the Color & Contour bundle because I just love the fonts for the sentiments as well as the line drawn images and coordinating dies. 


Plus, it's two step stampin', which makes it super easy to color! :-D Pale Papaya is such a sweet and soft color. I love it!


See what I mean about the fonts?  It's beautiful! Handwritten type.  So pretty!


I used the largest Scalloped Contours die for this layer. I love how it adds a beautiful touch to any card.  Once I got it all stamped, I popped it up onto the card with dimensionals. 


I used Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon to add just a little feminine touch to the card. It's attached with a single strip of Stampin' Seal. 


Remember....... No naked insides and no naked envelopes! 


Finish this beauty off by adding a few of the coordinating In-Color Jewels.  I love it!


This card is ready to go to someone special! I hope they like it as much as I do! 


Click the "NEXT" button to hop on over to Ms Sharon's blog. She does amazing work and you'll just love her project!

Thanks so much for visiting this evening! I hope you enjoy all the projects in the hop. It's so nice to be able to show our appreciation for people.  This hop is terrific for ideas! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for hopping with us I realize DEC is a busy month and appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite sets. Love the images and the fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and the envelope stamping just elevates it that much more!

    ReplyDelete