Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A holiday 6x6" One Sheet Wonder for you!

Hello my friends! By now, hopefully, you've mailed out all the Christmas Cards you plan to send.  But, perhaps now you need a few cards to deliver in person. Was there a holiday party you were invited to and need a gift for the hostess?  I've got just the thing for you!

A 6x6" One Sheet Wonder!

They're simple, quick, and so much fun to do!

Start with a template, like this one......


And a 6x6" piece of Designer Series Paper........

To create these......

Each of these cards have similar elements, that make them a perfectly matched set. 


But, they can all be shared individually too! 


Make a few sets and create coordinating boxes for them, to make a quick and fabulous gift!


Simple....... Beautiful....... Fun!


The Peaceful Deer Bundle (and the coordinating *retired* Peaceful Prints DSP) create beautiful cards together. 

If you missed my Make-It Monday Facebook LIVE, you can watch it on a replay here: 


I hope you enjoyed the projects today! Please "FOLLOW" my blog so you don't miss any other posts I share. Also, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me there. You can find me on my social media platforms using the hashtag #TheStampinChic.  Enjoy my friends! See you tomorrow. :-D

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment