Thursday, April 30, 2020

Share Sunshine PDF and Project Samples!

Hello everyone! How are you today? I hope you're all doing well on this fabulous Thursday afternoon!

As promised yesterday, I have been playing with the new Share Sunshine PDF!  SO CUTE!!  Now, I've not really DOVE IN head first, but I did create a few simple and easily replicate-able cards to share with you. :-) 


"Wash Your Hands", I love it! hehehe.


I totally would! 


This one is not a funny or witty card, but more of a sweet and kind one.  I really love that the PDF has TONS of sentiments that range between the two feelings. 

I printed my PDF onto Whisper White Cardstock, and while all printers are different I think it's important to note that you may need to adjust the settings on your printer before you print. Maybe do one test page first.   I changed the settings on my HP to a heavy Matte professional paper on the BEST QUALITY setting, and got amazing crisp clear and color rich images!


I mean, LOOK at those samples!!  The sentiments are spectacular!

The cards pictured below are samples from Stampin' Up.  They really take care of us and show fantastic ways to use the PDF. And, I would wager that there are all sorts of videos and photos floating around YouTube and Google land about now. :-) You're sure to find some incredible inspiration!. 


I did a quick little video, going over the PDF itself and also my card projects (including my CASE'd one).  You can check it out here. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE if you're not already subbed.  :-) 



If you haven't already purchased the Share Sunshine PDF Bundle, you can do it by clicking the button here: 


I hope you'll consider purchasing the PDF as the proceeds ALL go to the two organizations Stampin' Up is contributing to.  They're not keeping a dime and neither am I. :-) 100% of the cost goes to the organizations to help!

If you have any questions, or need help with your PDF purchase, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here for you. :-)

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MakeACardSendACard
#ShareSunshine

The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment