Thursday, April 9, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop Celebrate


Good morning my friends! How are you this fine Thursday?  We're hopping with the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop today! YAY!!

This month's theme is "CELEBRATE". Our projects can be any occasion worth celebrating.  Well since my baby girl's sweet 16 is coming up THIS SUNDAY, my mind is on that celebration.

One of the most awesome things about this hop (in particular) is that each designer creates TWO projects to share with you. One project is a card and the other can be something else (non card).  So be sure you hop along to see them all! There are a lot of fantastic projects in here. :-)

Ok, for my projects, I chose to use the Bonanza Buddies collection.   I made an excellent easy easel fancy fold card, and a gift card holder to match!






I did a video, sharing how to create the easel card.  You can see it here:


It's a very easy fancy fold and likely to be one of my new favorites!

Thanks tons for stopping by today!  Be sure to click the "NEXT" button to continue along the hop to my beautiful friend Lisa's blog!  She'll have an AMAZING set of projects to share with you!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used to create these projects, simply click an image to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

5 comments: