Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter!

Good morning my friends! I know I'm a day early, but as tomorrow is Easter Sunday AND my baby's Sweet 16th Birthday (could that be any more perfect?), I will be taking the day off to spend with family.

But, I couldn't do it without tell you all Happy Easter and to leave you with a beautiful Easter gift set (that you still have time to make for tomorrow)! :-)


On Monday the 6th, I did a video hop with a few other designer friends featuring the All Dressed Up dies.  The sweet little bunny bag you see here was my contribution.  I went on to create the beautiful Easter card pictured beside it.  I love how well they coordinate together. Simple, but adorable!

I used the Ornate Frames dies to create the sentiment piece on the card.  "Happy Easter" came from the absolutely adorable "Welcome Easter" stamp set in the 2020 spring mini catalog.  Inside the card, I chose to stamp the little bunny that comes in the Welcome Easter set.  I also stamped him on the envelope to match.

The card and bag are both very simple to make.  And, the paper pieced bunny actually is too.  Here's what you would need to create him:

* 1 1/2" circle punch
* 1/2" circle punch
* 1/4" circle (or standard handheld hole) punch
* Layering ovals dies
* Petal Pink Ink and Sponge Dauber

Here's the parts you'll need to create your little sweet bunny:



In the Make it Monday video, I show how to create the bunny. So, I'll just put the video here:


There ya go friends! I hope you enjoyed these cute and fun little card and gift bags. I'm sure the kiddos will absolutely LOVE them! Hey! Who wouldn't love to receive some goodies in that bag?!

Friends, I hope you are all safe and healthy. I wish you all a very Happy Easter too!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

All of the supplies I used today can be found on my websites. Simply click and image to be taken directly to it. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment