Monday, April 20, 2020

Honey Bee Is Back in Stock! And a Fun Treat Holder too!

Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by!

I have exciting news for you! The Honey Bee Stamp & Die Bundle is BACK IN STOCK!! YAYAYAYA!!!  I was so sad to see it unavailable for so long. It really is an incredibly cute set!



I found these adorable Mentos Mints tins at my local Ollie's discount store. They're 1.09 oz and a perfect pocketbook size! I knew right away I needed to create a treat holder for them.  They're too cute not to!



Unfortunately the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper is no longer available, but I created another holder in my Make It Monday video today using just a piece of Basic Black cardstock. It worked very well and looks just as fabulous!  Be sure to check it out here: 

The treat holder itself is pretty easy to re-create.  Here's the instruction Diagram to show score and cut lines: 



Once your holder is made, simply decorate how you like!

I used a 17" length of ribbon for the slider in the holder. 


Watch the video to see how I decorated my treat holder.  SO CUTE!



Well friends, I hope you enjoyed today's project! Remember, if you want that Honey Bee bundle, you'll want to order it right away to lessen the risk of it being sold out! ACK!  You can click the image of it above or below, to go directly to my website to order.   Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic




If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, you can click any image here to be taken directly to my website.  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment